Thanks for subscribing to Navigate!
Navigate is a new digital package of short films and resources exploring a diverse range of careers and routes into the creative industries. Suitable for a careers programme in schools and colleges for students aged 13-18 years old, Navigate explores the rapidly expanding creative industry and investigates a variety of careers that exist within it.
Your students will have the opportunity to encounter professionals, learn about their pathway into the industry including higher education, training and work experience, and try practical tasks connected to a variety of creative roles.
You will find here:
* 10 x digital interviews with a range of young, diverse artists as they share their roles within the creative careers, their pathway to these roles and what they love about their job.
*4 x behind the scenes mini-documentaries sharing the making of a small scale touring theatre show, the processes and creatives involved.
* 10 x workshop tasks for students to try a practical exercise in the varying roles
* 1 x PDF recapping workshop exercises and offering further practical exercise suggestions.
* 1 x PDF offering signposts to further information on each of the 10 roles and careers.
* 1 x PDF sharing information and links to routes into the creative careers including apprenticeships and courses.
* 1 x 1 PDF glossary, explaining industry language and references
Access your supporting PDF’s here:
All the videos and content are streaming from Vimeo. To watch the highest resolution version, please click on the settings cog icon, and select 1080p.